- Over 80% Protein Per Serving
- Excellent Amino Acid Profile
- Highest Biological Value of any Protein
- Ideal for Building and Repairing Tissue
- Ranked Grade A by Independent Tester Labdoor
- Protein 18g, BCAAs 4g, Glutamine 2.5g
Created with premium, grass-fed whey, it’s packed with an impressive 18g of protein per serving, delivering the protein you need from a high-quality source.
Ranked Grade A by independent tester Labdoor for both quality and value, Impact Whey Protein is officially certified as one of the best protein powders on the market.
It also provides you with all the essential amino acids, including 4g of BCAAs providing the building blocks for new protein – before, during, and after workouts – as well as 2.5g of glutamine, which helps muscular development.
With just 1.5g of fat and 3g of carbs, Impact Whey Protein is the perfect way to support all your training goals. And it comes in a range of indulgent, mouthwatering flavours, too!
Protein contributes to the growth & maintenance of muscle mass, so to reap the benefits of this product we recommend adding 1 large scoop (25g) to 150-250ml of water or milk in a Myprotein shaker 30 minutes before and/or after your workout. Alternatively consume any time of day to increase your daily protein intake.
- Product's pictures, labeling, and descriptions are subject to change by the manufacturers without notice.
- Nutrition facts may vary depending on the flavor.
#myprotein #impact #whey #protein #gym #supplement #otot #muscle #workout #health #bodybuilding #sado #recovery #sportsnutrition
1 x My Protein Impact Whey, 2.2lbs (1kg)